You're all done with your holiday shopping, and have everything all wrapped up already, right? No? Well then my friends, you're in luck. Today's DYI download will spruce up just about any ol' package with festive, fair isle inspired Christmas brights!
Read on for your DYI download.
Please be sure to read the conditions of use at the end of the post.
1) Download the PDF to your desktop.
2) Print the tags out on a smooth, white card stock paper. Do not use Mac Preview to view or print the file as the colors may come out wrong. It's best to use Adobe Reader. If you need a copy you can download it for free here.
3) Trim out your tags using an exacto knife or scissors.
4) Use a hole punch to put the hole where you would like to tie your string or ribbon. Or, go sans ribbon and adhere your tag directly to your package.
5) Admire you mighty, mighty fine work!
Conditions of use
All photos and artwork are © Very Sarie. Artwork in the downloadable PDF is free strictly for personal use, not commercial use. Sharing these photos on Pinterest is welcome as long as you credit and link back to verysarie.com. If you would like to blog about this post- Yay! I love you. Feel free to use a couple of photos, but also be sure to link back to the full post on this page. Please do not distribute my downloadable artwork from you site and, as a courtesy, please do not link directly to the PDF download on my site- Instead link back to this page.
Thanks- and enjoy your download!